LED Light therapy is our signature facial treatment that incorporates ground breaking anti-ageing technology to boost collagen production, treat existing acne, shrink enlarged pores, and tighten the skin. The blue light reduces the bacteria that cause acne, providing an effective treatment for blackheads and whiteheads. The red light targets areas of loose skin and tones them up, giving you softer, smoother and firmer skin. The green light reduces hyperpigmentation. Which colour is yours?
What actually the LED light facial therapy is?
LED light facial therapy is a cutting edge technology that has recently been used as a skin treatment. Different wavelengths of the visible light spectrum correspond to different colours and penetrate the skin to different depths. Depending on how deeply LED lights penetrate the skin, they have different biological effects.
Light facials address a broad range of skin challenges and speed the recovery of aging skin by promoting cellular rejuvenation from within.
What the red and blue lights actually do
- Red light acts on cells in the skin known as fibroblasts, which play a significant role in production of collagen – a protein that makes up a large part of connective tissue and helps the skin to recover when it’s harmed and to reverse the aging signs.
- Blue light is used to treat acne by killing acne-causing bacteria known as Cutibacterium acnes. It may do this by reducing activity in the sebaceous glands, so they produce less of the oil that can plug the hair follicles, leading to acne.
- Green light is a longer wave reaching down to normalize the glands that regulate the colouring of the skin. This effect can decrease dark pigmentation spots, creating an even tone on the surface.
- Yellow light extends down through the epidermis layer to reach the tiny blood vessels and lymph system. It is known for detoxifying the skin by stimulating blood circulation, thereby increasing the skin healing.
Benefits of facial light therapy
- Light therapy is non-invasive, safe, and pain-free facial skincare treatment providing you with a sense of ease.
- Light therapy is good for all skin types
- Light therapy accelerates healing and stimulates collagen production. It helps target areas of loose skin, eliminating fine lines, achieving firmer and smoother skin
- Light therapy treats acne breakouts by killing acne-causing bacteria.
- When light therapy used in combination with facial creams, it improves ingredient’s penetration at a deeper cellular level, resulting in a radiant, healthy and hydrated skin complexion.
- No harmful UV rays! Light therapy doesn’t use UV light so there’s no risk of tanning whatsoever.
Microdermabrasion + LED Light Therapy = Excellent Results
Microdermabrasion removes the dead epidermis resulting in better penetration of light and better micro-current conductivity. Thus, when combined with microdermabrasion, the effectiveness of light facial therapy is greatly increased. You’ll see visible and immediate improvement of fine lines, wrinkles, uneven pigmentation and slackening of the skin.